The benefits and harms of goat milk for the body of men, women and children
Goat milk has long been known for its healing properties, but not everyone knows in what cases and in what form it is better to use it. In this article, we will examine the benefits and possible dangers of goat milk for children and adults.
Indications and benefits of goat milk
Dairy products are an important element in human nutrition, and its benefits for the body can be talked about for hours. One of the most valuable qualities of a goat's product is that it does not cause intolerance (such as a cow). Moreover, with its constant use, cow's intolerance passes.The beneficial properties of the product are explained by its rich composition. Almost all the substances necessary for man are present here. A large concentration of vitamins and minerals supports the body in literally everything:
- strengthens the immune system;
- prevents vitamin deficiency and anemia;
- strengthens blood vessels and heart muscle;
- contributes to normal digestion and the production of enzymes;
- useful for the work of the kidneys and liver (prevents obesity of the body);
- normalizes the production of hormones;
- supports external beauty (skin, hair, nails);
- prevents the development of age-related diseases (atherosclerosis, arthritis).
Did you know? In its composition and nutrition, goat milk is suitable for all mammals, therefore, in zoos they contain these animals for feeding orphaned cubs.
To whom it is most useful to regularly drink goat's milk, these are residents of megacities or areas with the development of heavy industry. Here the highest concentration of toxic waste, radionuclides and exhaust gases. That is why they are shown the daily use of (preferably fresh) milk, since it stores the entire volume of nutrients - in particular, calcium, which is necessary at any age, and which has the ability to remove toxic elements.
During heat treatment, part of the nutrients breaks down, so a boiled drink is not so useful. At what age and in what form to use the healing elixir?
The goat product contains all the elements necessary for the normal growth and development of the child:
- iodine - endocrine system;
- calcium, phosphorus - bone, connective, muscle tissue;
- potassium, magnesium - cardiovascular and hematopoietic system, working capacity;
- sodium - the central nervous system and digestive organs;
- chlorine - the production of enzymes;
- Manganese and Molybdenum - the work of the liver.
- vitamins that enhance and complement the action of trace elements.
A goat product for babies is a good bait or supplement to the main diet. Since it is hypoallergenic, it can be introduced into the baby's diet from 5-6 months, starting with a teaspoon. If after eating the child does not feel any discomfort, there is no disorder, then the body takes it. The dosage should be increased slowly, that is, at the age of one year, the intake rate should be no more than 120-150 ml.
Important! When giving milk complementary foods, keep in mind that it is necessary to boil and dilute with boiled water in the proportions of one to five.
It is not recommended to do this before, because an unformed digestive system will not be able to completely digest such fatty foods. Due to the abundance of minerals in the composition, both the kidneys of the child and the enzymatic system can suffer. Introduced into lure gradually, the product will provide the baby up to a year with strong immunity in the future, will help the normal development of the child's body.
At the age of 1 year to 3 years
At the age of 1.5-2 years, many babies go to kindergarten, and this in most cases leads to weakened immunity and frequent viral and infectious diseases. For the first time breaking away from mom and falling into an unfamiliar team, the child often experiences stress. If the baby has consumed the product from infancy, it has, firstly, a strong defense system. Secondly, the nervous system is well developed, which will help him easily adapt to the new environment.A dairy product is an excellent prophylaxis and adjuvant in the treatment of rickets, because it contains a large amount of vitamin D. It is this vitamin along with calcium that is indicated for children with such an ailment. At the age of one to two, they give boiled, diluted in a proportion of one to three milk. After two years, you can give undiluted, but always boiled.
In women aged 45-50 years, the restructuring of the body begins, the hormonal background changes. They experience rather unpleasant sensations, become irritable. Often at this age, hair falls out and nails peel off, which indicates a lack of vitamins and minerals. The help of goat milk in this case is invaluable. It contributes to:
- normalization of the hormonal background;
- slowing down the aging of cells;
- skin color improvement;
- strengthening hair and hair follicles;
- relieve the symptom of anxiety;
- replenishment of vitamin and mineral reserves;
- strengthening the protective properties of the body.
Important! With an inattentive purchase “on hand” there is a risk of acquiring products infected with an infection (for example, brucellosis).
A pregnant woman experiences a huge load, the supply of minerals and vitamins of her body partially pulls the fetus. During pregnancy, a woman gains excess weight, which also cannot but affect her well-being and performance. Milk is capable of:
- replenish stocks of nutrients;
- reduce anxiety;
- take care of the condition of hair, skin and nails;
- help solve digestive problems.
It is also important for a nursing mother not to lack nutrients, it is important to get enough sleep and not be nervous. The use of goat milk will help a woman recover from childbirth and strengthen immunity weakened during pregnancy. Mom will be able to regain harmony, because, despite the fat content, it is well absorbed and is not a high-calorie product.
The beneficial effect of a goat's product on sexual desire will be appreciated by a strong gender at any age. Milk will improve men's performance and physical stamina. Physically active people need a high protein content for energetic and productive activities. Regular use of the drink will replenish the energy lost during training. Vitamin-mineral complex will strengthen muscles and ligaments, thereby reducing the risk of injury.
For the elderly
Regular consumption of goat milk is especially beneficial for the elderly. It helps to combat age-related diseases and conditions:
- skin pigmentation;
- weakened immunity;
- memory impairment.
Possible harm and contraindications
Product damage is possible if the animal is kept in unsanitary conditions, lack of proper care and veterinary control. Now in detail.
Milk is harmful due to:
- increase hemoglobin;
- heaviness in the stomach.
- obesity caused by hormonal failure;
- pancreatic disease;
- with allergies to components in the composition;
- elevated hemoglobin level;
- increased blood density.
The composition and calorie content of milk
As already mentioned, this is a dietary product. Its calorie content per 100 grams of product is 66, 7 kcal. The table shows the nutritional value and composition:
|The nutritional value||% of the daily norm in 100 grams|
|Proteins (casein, albumin, globulin)||3,9|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||6|
|Folic Acid (B9)||0,3|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||2,2|
Basic rules for processing and storage of the product
Before you use goat's milk, you need to know how and where to get it. You must familiarize yourself with the rules for the acquisition of this quality product:
- Buy in large markets where there is sanitary control.
- In large cities, products can be purchased in supermarkets. Be sure to find out if there are relevant supporting documents for the product. Make sure the product is suitable.
- If you buy from a private trader, ask for a certificate from the veterinarian about the health of the animal. It will not be superfluous to look at the conditions of the goat, the cleanliness of its home.
- milk can be boiled (usually this is done for infants);
- can be pasteurized, that is, kept on fire at a temperature of 72 ° C, then pour into a glass container and put in the refrigerator;
- fresh can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than three days;
- boiled water is stored in the refrigerator for up to seven days, at room temperature - no more than three days;
- frozen milk in the refrigerator can be stored for up to 500 days, after defrosting, the composition does not change, all useful components are preserved;
- thawed milk is stored for three days in the refrigerator.
The product is becoming popular today, especially in the fields of medicine and cosmetology.
In the treatment of diseases
Traditional and traditional medicine has been using and recommending goat milk for a long time in the treatment or prevention of various diseases. It is useful to drink the drink for adults and children during the recovery period after surgery or after injuries (fractures, cracks).
The benefits of the product have been identified in cases where you have:
- with type 2 diabetes;
- with oncology (during chemotherapy);
- with skin diseases.
Goat milk and cosmetologists did not ignore it. On its basis, a variety of skin care products are prepared in different parts of the body and hair. The cosmetic properties of the product are as follows:
- stimulation of metabolic processes;
- slowing down the aging of cells;
- antioxidant effect;
- moisturizing and strengthening;
- bactericidal effect;
- nutrition and cell regeneration.
Body balms make the skin supple, rejuvenate and nourish it. Daily use of milk also has a cosmetic property: streamlined metabolic processes and a restored water-salt balance remove puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
Did you know? Goat milk baths were taken by Cleopatra, famous for its unfading beauty and clean skin.
Comparison of goat milk with cow
The main difference between cow and goat milk is that allergy sufferers can drink the latter. If you compare the composition of both products, then goat has a greater amount of important vitamins and minerals (for example, calcium and retinol). Goat milk is better and faster absorbed by the body. He also has a strong bactericidal property, and therefore is stored longer than cow.If you compare, which is more useful, then the goat is definitely for the championship.In conclusion: dairy products from goats have a rich composition and a large list of useful properties. Both traditional and official medicine recommend the drink to be consumed by both adults and children. The main thing is to choose the supplier competently and not to overdo it with the quantity.